Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's been awhile...

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated but there just hasn't been much going on in the way of Pittsburgh.  I finally got notice today that the insurance approved K's CPAP machine at 100% so I'm waiting now on the call to get that scheduled.  I'm hoping it really improves her quality of life (espeically with her frequent naps during the day, sometimes during inappropraite times).

I also tried to give Pittsburgh a call to see if we should wait until we go the K's PWS clinic appointment to send in her application or just go ahead and send it in now.  I got a voicemail with that so for now we wait and see.

This weekend (Saturday) is K's 16th birthday so we're gearing up for that.  We were going to have it at a really nice local park but because the weather has been so crazy lately (snow, wind storms, rain) we decided to just go ahead and have it here at the house.  We got the invites out pretty late because of snow days at school, so I'm not sure how many kids we're going to have yet.  This is the first party K has ever had where all her friends get to come.  It'll definitely be a new experience!

So for now that's where we're at.  Just playing the waiting game and getting ready to party this weekend.  I'll update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment